Monday, April 14, 2008

Catching Up

EASTER 2008
Easter was a lot of fun. I am happiest when I'm with the ones I love the very most! I get so excited when my family has a get together planned. On Easter Sunday, however, I fell asleep at my apartment and woke up many hours later... 1 or 2 hours late for our family dinner!! I was in charge of the rolls and dessert. Well, at least we all enjoyed the strawberry shortcake I made! Sorry about the rolls guys! I'll make it up to all of you next year:)

Jenny, Connie, Christine, Carrie!

Here we are laughing at Cameron's legs. People try to bum ciggies from him because he apparently looks like a smoker! He blames it on his "smoker legs".

My favorite people ever!


BABY MICHAEL'S BLESSING DAY
Baby Michael is the sweetest, cutest little man ever!! I'm so glad I get to be blessed to be an Aunt! I think my niece and nephews are the cutest in the whole
world! I never knew this kind of love existed until I became an Auntie... I can only imagine how magnified it will become when I'm a mother! I can't wait to meet Cam and Jens baby in June! Then I'll have 2 nieces!!! I better enjoy this while it lasts (having no kids, and enjoying the stress free life of an Auntie)!
By the way, the breakfast was delicious! Mmmmm.
Here's handsome boy in his blessing suit:)

My home gurls!

3 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

Goodness, what a beautiful family you have!:) I am so glad we were together for Easter and for Michael's blessing...your cake was delicioso! Love you. Oh, and thanks for coming over to watch the boys sleep while I ran some errands. You're the greatest!

Tim and Connie said...

Did you notice your fingers holding the wonderful strawberry shortcake? It made me laugh. What didn't make me laugh was how I looked in the pictures!! I need a make over to give me a "pick me up!!" Oh, and you are one of my favorite people to be around, not to mention my best friend. Love you

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.