Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years! YAY!

Happy New Years everyone! I love that we all have a fresh year to make it whatever we want to make it!  2009 will be a great year... I can feel it in my bones: )

New Years Eve
My friend Nikki and I at a singles dance party... my favorite things to go to.  Yeah right!  But hey, it's the new year... I need to get out of my shell, right?
I may or may not have had a few drinks by the looks of this picture... NEVER!  I look like a turtle!  A turtle comin' out of her shell... haha!

New Years Day
New Years day was so much fun!  We all went out to shoot guns and ride little mini 4 wheelers...

Can any of you guess who I'd like to use these brass knuckles on?  Don't answer, it's a rhetorical question: )  And don't flatter yourself if you think I'm talking about you...  Yeah, you!




I miss you all... I haven't seen any of you since Christmas!  I especially miss my Princess Abs, Mikey Mike, Wy Guy, Lukey Luke, and Miss Stella!!!!!!!!!!!!  Let's all get together for dinner or something.

5 comments:

Tiffany Hartman said...

LMAO!!! Hahahaha!

You should'a had those brass knuckles in your purse a couple of months ago.

Note to Carrie: Invest for the future!

Cute pics, by the way!

CHRISTINE said...

Fun New Year's! Let's do get together soon. Lunch this week! Love you.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

you are going to Hawaii AGAIN...lucky girl. I wish I was you :)
Miss ya in our ward!

Kristal and Chance said...

That looks like it was so much fun!!! I wish I was going to Hawaii, too.. lucky!

Chris and Tenielle said...

You are so cute! I die laughing at your blog every time I read it!!! Question... who are those brass knuckles REALLY for??? And what happened a couple of months ago that your friend is referring to?