Sunday, February 22, 2009

Smoke and mirrors, birthday parties, and time and all eternity...

DAVID COPPERFIELD***
This is Dan!! We went to go see David Copperfield's show at Gammage... pretty awesome! I especially enjoyed watching a car appear out of nowhere!


MIKEY'S 1ST B-DAY PARTY***
Here I am with birthday boy... Oh, how I love Mikey Mike!! He's getting so big!

Tim tickling Mike... cuuute!

Dad and Mike... love his new tennies Connie!

Me and Wy Guy... He's getting really mature Chrissy!

Lukey Luke... He's gonna break a lot of hearts!

Me with Princess Abbey

Jenny and Miss Stellas

All of us kids with Grandma Jeannie...


STELLA'S SEALING DAY***

4 comments:

Tiff said...

Oh my goodness! Stella is growing up!

Carrie, Dan is totally hot. I completely approve. YAY!

It is Monday and you aren't working so you should call me!!! :) I have to work out first because I'm trying to keep the fatness off, but after that, I'll text you my home number!

CHRISTINE said...

Awww, cute pictures! You always get the cutest ones with my kids! You and Dan make a cute little couple now don't you? Can't wait to meet him! Con and Tim sure know how to throw a good party. The park was fun today! Thanks for coming! Love you.

Tim and Connie said...

Love all the pictures! I agree with Christine... you do get better pictures of my kids and you and Dan do make a cute couple! Love you

Kristal and Chance said...

Hey! You and your family look like you have so much fun together. And just like everyone else said, way to go- Dan is super cute! :)