Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Halloween!

I only have one picture of Halloween on my computer: ( I've been a 'blooser' lately... and I take full responsibility. The problem is that my camera broke, and Dan lost his USB cord, so I can't get any pictures from his camera either! It's very frustrating... you all know how much I love to blog! I still have ton's of pictures to post... from our trip to Utah for Dan's friend's wedding and his little bro coming home from his mission. I also have a ton of pictures that were taken on Christine and Connie's camera... I want those! Buuuut, unfortunately this will have to do for now!
Oh, I do have one picture from our Utah trip! This was taken at Bridal Veil Falls... a very beautiful natural waterfall that isn't actually in the picture: )

5 comments:

Tiff said...

You always have the cutest Halloween costumes, ever! Keep us all updated on the fun!

CHRISTINE said...

Yeah! Some pictures! I am sorry about your camera...hurry and get it fixed! Maybe Dan's missing cord is in that storage room of yours...:)

Anonymous said...

So cute! I miss you!

Kristal and Chance said...

It's about time you updated your blog! Jk! :) I love your Halloween costume and I can't wait to see all of your catch-up pics!

Tim and Connie said...

I do have a few pictures for you... come over when Dan's at school and I will give them to you!!!