Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween 2010

Okay, it's about time I update a little so that we all don't have to keep looking at that freaky kid!  These pictures were taken from facebook, so they are not the best quality.  I have more that I just haven't uploaded to my computer yet.  But for now, here are a few.
Me and Dan were invited to a housewarming/halloween party a couple of days ago.  It was a murder mystery, so we all had to dress like our 1920's character.  Dan was Jon Jacobs, the murdered man's best friend, and I was Bob Bucks, the murdered man's accountant.  We all had to be in character, so we were acting pretty much the whole night.  I gotta tell you, I suck at acting!  I guess I wasn't feeling the character very much!  And I didn't really know the people there very well.  Dan was taking his role very seriously.  I would go over to him and try to talk to him and he'd ask, "Are you in character, or my wife right now?".  I got a kick out of that!  Dan looked so cute in his little gettup... like a newsie!  I won best costume... I think people liked my shoes, which you can't see.  They are my Betsey Johnson black and white shoes that I love so much.  The hat was pretty sweet too.  It was a fun night!

3 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

You looked so cute...great outfit! I like those shoes too. Getting excited for baby boy! Let me know if you want the shower on that Sat or what...love you!

Tiff said...

You look so cute all preggers! I think Kristal went to a Halloween/housewarming, murder mystery party that same night! She didn't mention seeing you and I don't see her in the pictures so I'm assuming it was two different parties! Weird!

Anyway, you look darling. Let's hang out soon. I need to see the prego stomach and your house!

Dan Elder said...

My name is also Dan Elder, found this blog cause I googled myself.

LOL!