Monday, August 25, 2008

Arcades and Bowling!



This last Saturday, Johnny and I went out on the town with Jared and Christine bowling at the newer Brunswick bowling alley.  Because it's a newer place it is quite popular, and we had to wait for an hour for a lane.  Luckily, they had an arcade to entertain us.  They also have pool tables... we'll have to do that next time.     



I'll have you know I'm an excellent marksman...


Las Bandidas



Jerrod "Danger" Williamz


Which one was the winner????

?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

Game 1 winner!



Game 2 winner!



REMATCH?  Who wants to come next time?!?!

5 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

Yesss! That was a lot of fun! You can count me in the next time. I have to get my luck back and beat you all! I can't believe Jared beat me that last game too. In my defense...I did have quite the headache and the darn bowling ball hit me in the leg towards the end of the game. You know how skinny my legs are...I'm suprised it didn't break it! :) Let's go out again soon. Love you.

Tiffany Hartman said...

Okay I am seriously jealous! You're so freaking skinny. I look like a fatass next to you! It looks like you kids had lots of fun! :) Johnny is a hot babe.

Tim and Connie said...

Sorry we couldn't go!!! It looks like a lot of fun... I love the last picture of Johnny...his face looks perfect for the victory shot...ohhh!

Raine said...

Hey Carrie its Raine (Sherwood)> I had a great time going all through your blog last night. Feeling like I got all caught up on your family. I just want you to know, I went through a divorce when I was 19 and it SUCKED. But there is light at the end of the tunnel. I could never imagined being this happy in life! But,It kinda looks like you already have been seeing it. Haha Anyways tell everyone hello and my blog is tuckfieldtimes.

Tiffany Hartman said...

Are you going to be posting an engagement photo anytime soon? ;-)