Monday, October 6, 2008

Ghoulfland...

Watch Out!!!

This whole month of October I am doing makeup for the haunted house at Golfland... It has been super fun and easy... and I'm getting paid to do it! Here are my favorite looks that I've created so far...









I think my favorite one to do is the evil Jester. The insane asylum girl is pretty fun as well.


The majority of the kids acting in the haunted house are hispanic... and they are hilarious! When I do their makeup they all sit around and watch. They say stuff like,
"Man, who jumped you Carlos?"
Carlos: "Dude, nobody... I got this when I jumped the border man... those damn rocks, you know?"


Or how about "What do you say to a mexican who has 2 black eyes? Nothing... cuz he's already been told twice"... hahaha!


Yesterday I made the mistake of saying loudly, "Has anyone not gotten latex who needs it?" (Meaning the latex cuts and gashes). I heard a kid say, "Hey, I got latex" and then crack up. I walked right into that one!


More to come...

6 comments:

Darbi & Chris said...

AMAZING work. Nuff said!

CHRISTINE said...

Everytime you comment on my blog I know you've updated...WOW!! You are doing an amazing job, Carrie. I knew it was in you when you made me look like an old lady last year...what should I be this year?

Tiffany Hartman said...

You are talented, chica! Nice work!

Anonymous said...

I am going to steal some of these pics to post... I am having a blast doing this with you!

Tim and Connie said...

Scary... almost like my first Geisha makeup run! They look great... my favorite is the asylum girl, scary. You always have the funniest stories too. Enjoyed your jokes!

Chris and Tenielle said...

This makeup looks amazing! I wish you lived in Utah and could do mine for Halloween - my kids would think I was the coolest! What kind of makeup do you use?