Monday, October 13, 2008

Rock Band Champs

Last night Johnny and I played Rock Band with Connie and Tim... SO MUCH FUN! I laughed pretty hard at Johnny playing the drums and Tim with his vocal gymnastics: )

Here we are concentrating... The drums are hard sometimes!

...and here we are rockin' it!

Here's Johnny using his falsetto voice probably... Amazing: )

Connie and Tim really get into playing the guitar and singing... It's hilarious to watch... just look at Tim's face! This sort of shows you how funny Johnny was playing the drums. He was concentrating so hard! His back was straight as a board, his eyes were intensely focused, he had a death grip on the sticks, and his movements were very precise! He was good! Are you sore today Johnny?!? : )

Today when I got to Connie and Tim's house I got out of my car and could hear the distinct sound of the drum sticks... I knew there was a party going on inside... a Rock Band party: )

4 comments:

Tiffany Hartman said...

Hahaha. You guys are cute!

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I can only post pictures that show me from an angle. If I'm straight-on, you can see how wide my face is due to eating like a horse!

Recognize the Newport hotel?? :) I don't think I'll stay there again though... I "got into it" with a member of the staff... and did you know they don't have wireless internet? GEEEEZE!

CHRISTINE said...

Thanks for the invite! I have yet to play that game. I know I would be real sorry at it, though. Jared is in charge of the Daddy daughter night in our ward, so we borrowed his dad's karaoke (sp?) and sang on it till like 12 am Sunday night (just by ourselves at our house). We were very funny...and pathetic (me, not Jared...he's pretty good!). Anywho, good update! Love you.

Tim and Connie said...

That was a lot of fun... Johnny is really good at the singing! He really did sound like Bon Jovi! We had some good laughs that evening. Heres till the next rock session!!

Anonymous said...

You guys should start a family band! LOL