Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Abbey's Party!

Princess Abbey
Luke and me
That's the present I got Abbey... 
Sorry everyone, but it is her favorite; )

Prince Wyatt
It was so cute watching Abbey sing along to her happy birthday song... she really was happy: ) 
What a cutie!

Papa and precious Stella
The famous castle cake.  I helped a few nights by covering those pillars with fondant.  It's hard work! 

Much better than the one you posted Christine! I look at least 10 pounds lighter in this one!

I feel bad I didn't get any pictures of Cam and Jenny, and Uncle Lynn and Aunt Julee... and everyone else I missed.

GOOD JOB CONNIE AND TIM... THE PARTY WAS AWESOME!

3 comments:

Tiffany Hartman said...

Hahaha! Very cute!

We need to have a REAL hang-out day soon. Sorry my life has been so chaotic!

:)

CHRISTINE said...

I love that picture of you and Luke. Your pictures look great all fancied up. You are so full of it thinking that you look chubby in the picture I posted...lies. You ALWAYS look great! I should learn a few tips from you :) Love you!

Tiffany Hartman said...

Carrie,

I do not believe I have ever met anyone as strong as you are. You are being tested to your very limit. Remember that there is relief... it may not come until the Lord is about to lose you completely (and as a result, you don't believe you are worthy of His help), but it will come, I promise. Keep your head up and know that your friends and family are here for you. You are never alone. Be that girl who got me through some of my darkest hours.

I'm here 24/7

Love you