Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving...

... WAS GREAT.  

DON'T I LOOK HAPPY?
JOHNNY, ME, AND DAD
A CANDID SHOT TO CAPTURE THE ESSENCE OF THANKSGIVING: )
ME AND THE PRETTIEST BABY EVER... STELLA
I was worried that this years holiday season was gonna be really depressing because it's the first one without the pretty lady... but I really enjoyed Thanksgiving.  I spent most of the day at Johnny's parents house, and then we went to the Francom's and visited with Cam and Jenny, Christine and Jared, and my dad.  We missed you Connie and Tim!! 

It's stupid of me to expect these holidays to be depressing... I have such a wonderful family who love me, we are all healthy, we have the gospel and the church, and I have so many things to be thankful for! I'm thankful for Johnny too: ) The holidays were my mom's favorite... so instead of being sad she's not here, I will be happy remembering her and trying to be more like her.

CHRISTMAS WILL BE HERE SOON!!!!!! TIME TO BREAK OUT THE EGG NOG, CARPENTERS CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR, AND MANHEIM STEAMROLLER!

4 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

Beautiful, just beautiful. I had a good Thanksgiving too, but one of the best parts was visiting with you all at the Francom's. I'm glad you had a good time. Listen, don't you feel like you won't have anywhere to go on Christmas...you can come over here! It's fun to watch the kids get all excited! I love you...and miss that "pretty lady" too. But, I agree, she would want you to be happy and enjoy the holidays like she did. See you at Celine's!!

Tiffany Hartman said...

Hey, Sweetheart!

So glad to see your pictures. You look darling as usual.

I'll have the internet again on the 11th. Keep in touch!

Kristal and Chance said...

Hey Carrie, it's Kristal!! I have finally started to blog even though I'm far from good at it! I love your blog! You and Johnny are adorable! Keep in touch!

Tim and Connie said...

Wait... a new post... where have I been? I was really sad that I couldn't make it to the Francoms to see you guys... but its okay. I'm glad we got together for gingerbread houses! Love you sister