Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's a...

BOY!
Boy oh boy what a surprise.
I convinced myself that it was a girl for sure.
Dan claims he always knew it was a boy.
I have never seen Dan so happy: )

 baby boy's profile 

Baby boy's name will be

Drake Lee Elder

Above is a picture I am going to paint for the baby's nursery.  It will set the theme of his room nicely!

I am 4 months along (19 weeks).
Baby is 10 oz and in perfect health.
I think that I can feel him move but I'm not sure.
What a little miracle it is to grow a baby in my belly: )

4 comments:

Tiff said...

Yay! Congrats! He'll have lots of fun cousins!

Kristal and Chance said...

Hooray!! I love my little boy, they're so much fun! :)

CHRISTINE said...

Yeah, YEAH, YEAH! Love him and the name...and I haven't even met him yet...

Tim and Connie said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! He is going to be so cute. I want to see all your ideas about the baby room.