Thursday, September 27, 2007

THE TAG THINGY

4 JOBS I'VE HAD

Candle Dipper:
It was really cool. In the Shannon Southpark mall in Georgia, a lady made tons of money making customized fancy candles with many layers and colors. I got to dip the candles in all the colors, and then hand it to her to carve and twist while it was still soft. She let me make one once, but she didn't let me keep it!
Janitor:
I was paid 20 bucks each Saturday to clean Sentry Fire & Home Health... my grandpa's store in Lakeside, AZ. It wasn't that bad, but the men's bathroom was disgusting! I shall never forget it.
Caterer:
I would help cater tennis matches for Cafe Pig in Peachtree City Georgia. My job was to ask the old farts... "Ice tea or water?". That was it!
Spray tan girl:
When I worked for the Las Sendas Athletic Club as an Aesthetician, one of my services was spray tanning (like an airbrush). I once had an old man come in, and he stripped down to his saggy, dingy tighty whities. If I wasn't careful, I might have seen something I didn't want to!


4 MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER & OVER


The Holiday:
This movie lifts my spirits! When I first saw it in theater, I would catch myself smiling like an idiot the entire time! Also, what single girl (or any girl for that matter) doesn't dream about going on vacation and finding the perfect man for you who looks like Jude Law!
Pride & Prejudice:
The one with Kiera Knightly, not the A & E one... although, that one is good too.
Memoirs of a Geisha:
That culture fascinates me. Also, it's one of those epic movies where the heroine actually ends up with the hero she loves.
Aeon Flux:
I know it's Sci-Fi... but I love it! It's so cool!


4 PLACES I'VE LIVED


Fort Campbell, Kentucky
Peachtree City, Georgia
Katy, Texas
La Jolla, California


4 OF MY FAVORITE PLACES TO VISIT


MAUI! I would say Bora Bora, but I like Maui Better... It's the USA!
Disneyland... or anywhere in California with the ocean nearby.
New York City
Vancouver, B.C.


4 FAVORITE DESSERTS


Bananas Foster:
I'm getting pretty good. I don't almost catch the house on fire anymore!
Pazookie from Oreganos:
The white chocolate/macadamia nut one.
Chocolate Fondue:
Strawberries are the best with it.
Dump Cake:
Christine, you've opened my eyes!


4 FAVORITE DINNERS


Tacos:
So much flava!
Chicken Parmigiana:
My Speciality!
Homemade pizza with olives on it and fresh garlic butter on the crust!
Beans and Cornbread:
I add a little more sugar in the cornbread.


4 WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY


Every one's blog:
I get sad whenever I visit yours Cameron and Jenny!
Yahoo:
I always have emails from the Relief Society Presidency. I am the Secretary... I'm busy as a bee.
B of A:
To see what damage I have done.
Google:
I'm always googling.


4 HOBBIES I HAVE


Read:
My favorite to do. I'm getting better at gradually reading the book instead of reading it all within 1 to 2 days like a maniac!
Draw/Paint:
Sorry Cam, Hopefully I'll finish your birthday present by Christmas! I can duplicate simple pictures for anyone who wants me to. Nothing too difficult though!
Shop:
Hehehe!
Watch Movies

2 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

I need to do this because I was tagged too! I loved reading your answers! I'm glad I could "open your eyes" on a new favorite dessert! There were a couple of things I didn't know, like the candle dipping thing! Funny! I love you!

Tim and Connie said...

I laughed at your jobs Carrie. I think those are litterally all the jobs you have ever had (good thing that it wasn't asking for more than 4!). I loved reading about you and am glad you responded to the tag the fastest!