Sunday, September 2, 2007

SWEETS and TREATS!


We went to Serendipity 3 twice. The first time I couldn't breath out of my nose or taste... so I wanted to go once more when I was a little better so I could actually TASTE the deliciousness! Boy, am I glad we did! They are famous for their Fffrrrrozen Hot Chocolate... which was very good. I got the sundae, and it was divine. Cameron and Jenny have been to NYC a couple of times, and they have told me they like to go to Serendipity more than once a trip. I now understand why. Its a pretty cool place... and the wait wasn't that bad.
FFFRRROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE

Our waiter laughed at Cameron when he ordered the hot herbal tea. I'm sure it felt good on his sore throat. I feel bad because I'm the one who got him sick in the first place!

My sundae was HUGE! The picture doesn't do it justice. This was the "cowards portion"... I wonder what the regular portion looks like?

1 comment:

Heidi Joncas said...

That sundae is HUGE!!! Looks like it was a fun trip.