Sunday, September 9, 2007

West Village

MAGNOLIA BAKERY

So, I bought 4 cupcakes from this bakery. I don't know why I got so many! I got one chocolate, two vanilla, and one red velvet!! My favorite was the vanilla... yum!

They had all kinds of cake to choose from too. It was a really cute bakery.

Me and Jenny with our box of cupcakes.

The West Village was probably my favorite part of the city. It was really quaint and quiet. There were cute markets that sold pretty flowers like the one below. There were book stores, playgrounds, cafes, etc. The apartments were really cute too... most of them were brick. Next trip I think it will be fun to spend an entire day there.



Here is Cameron browsing in the guitar store. His guitar teacher, Jerry, grew up in New York and recommended this store for their guitars. We actually met with Jerry one night for dinner... he happened to be in NYC while we were there!

A lot of celebrities live in Greenwich Village. I know that Julianne Moore lives there. I think Heidi Klum and Seal live there... at least they go to an ice cream shop we went to.

2 comments:

Tim and Connie said...

Now it looks like your NY blogs are complete! I knew you had more pictures! That trip looked like a lot of fun... I'm glad you got to go with Cam and Jen!

CHRISTINE said...

Great pictures and posts. I love your blog! I'm glad you got to go to NY. Hope you're doing good today! Love you.