Wednesday, January 16, 2008

CALIFORN- EYE- AY

I'm back from my California trip! It was so much fun... I went for product knowledge and anti-aging facial training for work at Yonka headquarters. Yonka is the product line we use at XS. I went with 3 other Aestheticians I work with, and one nail tech. Even though it was a work trip, we managed to have a little fun. We went to Disneyland, and we went out for dinner and some fun at night. One of these nights, I met my dream man...

THIS IS JAY


We all know I have the hots for Kenny G, and I've always said I was gonna marry a rock star...


A grunge Kenny G is way better than the real thing in my opinion. Plus, the veiney neck and forehead are totally disgusting... hello!


Just kidding... but Jay was really funny, and he told me I was pretty... of course I'm gonna like the guy! : )


Enough about Jay...
DISNEYLAND!!!!!!

3 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

Your back! So glad you had a blast in CA. I am excited to hear about Disneyland and not Jay :) You are pretty! Love you.

Tim and Connie said...

Oh Carrie, you always did have different taste in men (a crush on Tommy Lee Jones and Michael Keaton?). You make me laugh... and of course you are the most beautiful girl ever!

The Garrido's said...

In that first picture of Jay, he kinda resembles Getti Lee from Rush!!!! HAHAHA