Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hey Pretty Lady


This is one of my favorite pictures of my Momma... She was the funniest, prettiest, sweetest, most loving lady in the whole world, and I'm going to miss her VERY much.
I take comfort in knowing that she is free from her body here on earth and she is a beautiful angel in heaven. She sacrificed long enough to heal all of our hearts. I thought I'd never say this... but I'm looking forward to dying so I can be with her again : ) Till we meet again pretty lady!
I love you Connie, Tim, Abbey, Christine, Jared, Wy, Lukey, Cameron, Jenny, Dad, Uncle Lynn, Aunt Julee, Misty, and everyone else!

3 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

I love you too, Carrie! I love that picture, and again want to thank you for making that awesome video! You really worked hard on it. I hope we will still get together often as a family like before. Loved your Disneyland pictures too!

Tim and Connie said...

Mamma was the best mom ever! I'm glad that we all still have eachother though. Great picture of mom by the way, she looks beautiful.

The Garrido's said...

Aunt Kathy was a wonderful lady. She will be greatly missed by alot of people.