Thursday, January 10, 2008

They're back!

Imagine this...
Walking into Fry's (or whatever supermarket you frequent), and spotting colorful packages in the novelty/holiday section. Could it be? Yes! The conversation hearts are back!
The toothaches, headaches, and stomach aches. You know it's true... but do you still buy them, and can't stop eating them? I know I do.



Smiling through the pain... Pain of addiction.



Connie had a head start with the candy... the bag was half empty when I arrived.



Our pink tongues. Notice the teeth marks in mine... that's cool!



The scene of the crime. Don't I look like the freaky muppet on Dark Crystal? Or, Connie thinks I look like Chris Tucker from Rush Hour 3! Haha!


2 comments:

Tim and Connie said...

Even though I was there when you posted this (and even helped a little with the wording), it still makes me laugh. I love the way you think Carrie. I still think I look tired and washed out (maybe it has something to do with eating the candy all day and then you taking the picture after 8 pm).

CHRISTINE said...

Ha ha ha! I have only had 1 tiny box and that's because Misty gave it to me. I haven't seen them at the store, but thanks to you I will be looking for them and Wyatt and I will eat our hearts away... Cute post! Love you.