Friday, May 16, 2008

Beautiful Hawaii


Aloha! I am here in Maui! Thanks to my allergies, I can't taste or smell so it's not quite complete yet: ( What's Maui without the smell of the ocean, sweet plumeria, BBQ, and banana boat suntan lotion? Hopefully I will be able to taste today : ) I also don't have a regular camera... I had to buy a disposable one at the grocery store last night. It's water proof though... lots of fun!

Last night we ate at Hula grill. It's right on Kaanapali beach. There was live music and the lava flows were flowing. We will be back to eat there for sure! I'm not sure what our plans are today, but I'm positive the beach will be in the equation (and Hula Scoops coconut ice cream). That's the beauty of Maui... no stringent plans, just relax and enjoy. I will post more soon...


4 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Carrie - I hope you're having a great time in Hawaii! I just added you as a link on our blog we just started. I hope you don't mind. Send me your email and I'll add you as a reader on ours (it's private). Can't wait to read about your trip!

Tim and Connie said...

RUB IT IN WHY DON'T YOU!! I have yet to experience beautiful Mauii, just try getting in my way of going next year!! Keep posting, I want to hear all about what you guys are doing. Love you

CHRISTINE said...

JEALOUS! I sure wish I was there with you. Who cares if it's a disposable...you better take lots of pictures! I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Porter and Karla said...

oh how fun!! we were there last year this time right next to kanapallii too but i was pregnant and had morning sickness the WHOLE time. we rented a jeep but didnt take the top down once because every smell made me queezy so not being able to smell or taste isn't so bad. hope you enjoy the best of your trip!!! lucky!