Saturday, May 17, 2008

Busty Blonde

Aloha! So yesterday was a fun day... we hung out at Kaanapali beach almost all day. Poor Cameron got sun burnt... he's very upset about it. Apparently he's never gotten burnt in Hawaii. We rented snorkel gear before we headed to the beach. Me, Jenny, Jenny's sister Sarah, her husband Derek, and their friends Meredith and Shane all walked down to black rock to snorkel. As we were getting in the water, I was facing the beach trying to put on my fins. I had my disposable camera and mask/snorkel in one hand, and I was bending over attempting to put my fins on with the other hand. I was facing the beach because the force of the waves make it almost impossible to successfully put fins on. As I was bending over, I felt a sort of snap as my bikini top flipped open exposing my boobs! I flashed the entire beach! I have no idea how fast my reflexes were... I could have been standing there in shock for a long time. I covered myself with my free arm and hand and quickly turned around towards the ocean where Jenny, Sarah, and Meredith were getting in the water. I was yelling "help, help, help!" so everyone was looking at me! Bad idea... I think people thought someone was drowning! The girls quickly came to my rescue and fastened the top for me (it had broke, but not all the way... it did later on in the day though. Luckily I was wearing a cover up by then!) In the confusion, Sarah and I both dropped our fins and they were washing out to sea... they had to rush and get them before they were gone. I don't know how many people saw my boobs, but I know for sure an old man and a young kid did because the old man was laughing and telling the woman beside him what had happened, and the young kid yelled out to us. I'm not sure what he said. The old man hightailed it out into the water with his snorkel gear. He overheard Sarah say "you probably extended his life for a couple of years!" How embarrassing. Oh well, those people got a show. What a nightmare!

5 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

Ha ha! What an experience...I'm sad I couldn't have been there as an eyewitness! Now Mom isn't the only one to have flashed a couple people. I'm sorry too...I know it was humiliating for you. Oh well, you will never see those people again...hopefully! Was it a new suit? Hope not. I love you...tell Cam to put a little sunscreen on.

Tim and Connie said...

Did it look like a seal or otter? That makes me laugh so much! As you recall, I flashed California with my full figured nursing breasts!! At least yours are small. Too bad about Cameron... didn't he prepare with a base tan from home? Hope that is the extent of trouble for you guys!

Julie said...

That's hilarious! I thought you might have been making it up at first, but you really can't make up details like that. So funny!

Sarah said...

It was truely a funny experience...We are laughing again right now reading about it...Sarah pee'd she was laughing sooo hard. Luckily she was in the ocean!

Tenielle said...

Chris and I are supposed to be watching Pride and Prejudice, (my pick) but instead I am dying laughing reading your blog. He keeps getting mad at me for laughing and not paying attention, but after reading about you flashing the beach I knew you were bound to have some more funny stories. Sure enough, you going ape sh@# over the kids and their video game playing had me in stitches again. Thanks for the laughs! Way better than Pride and Prejudice!