Thursday, June 26, 2008

Baby Stella's Baby Shower

Tonight was Stella's shower, and she got so many cool things! It was so fun to finally see Jenny have a baby shower! Here are a few pictures from the festivities...

MOTHER AND DAUGHTER

THIS CAKE WAS DELICIOUS... LEMON... MMM

AUNT CONNIE AND BABY GIRL

THAT PICTURE IS OF JENNY AND THE BIRTH MOTHERS HANDS... JUST TO CLARIFY: )


BABY AND ME

CUPCAKE AND ME


What a cute shower... it was perfect: )
You were missed Christine. You're probably somewhere in the ocean scuba diving right now!

2 comments:

Tim and Connie said...

You are quick Carrie! I'm still getting over my sugar high headache and you've already posted! Those pictures are beautiful, so clear and sharp... who's camera did you use? j/k Now you have no reason to not take a ton of pictures and post them!

I loved how girly the shower was... very appropriate for little Stella and Jenny! I'm just sad its all over, I was looking forward to it so much!

CHRISTINE said...

Yes, I was out in the beautiful ocean watching fish swim...but still thinking about the baby shower. I knew it would be wonderful! Thanks for taking the pictures so I could see just how cute it was.