Monday, June 2, 2008

Blue Sky Holiday

I finally got my water proof disposable camera pictures today... here they are! I am a little disappointed in the quality... oh well: )

Kaanapali Beach

Cameron and Jenny cooling off in the Sheraton pool


Water slide at the Sheraton


Close-up of my face: )


Cameron and Jenny


Pull ups under the bridge. FYI: This is the top that snapped open to expose my girls.

Nice Guns!

It looks as though I got sunscreen in my eye!

Giant turtles at Black Rock!
TILL WE MEET AGAIN MAUI....

2 comments:

Tim and Connie said...

Oh sister, how you make me laugh! The close up of your face was priceless. I must say, Cameron and Jenny are quite the buff couple. That slide looked like a lot of fun.

Cameron and Jenny Webb said...

Oh - that makes me miss that pool! Those pics turned out funny!