Monday, December 22, 2008

The most enduring traditions of the season are best enjoyed in the warm embrace of kith and kin...

We were suppose to go see the temple lights tonight... but because of the rain, we ended up going over to Christine and Jared's for some treats and hot beverages.

Our gracious hosts

Beautiful girls:  Misty and Stella
The very photogenic Con Bon

Angel baby Mikey and Auntie Carrie
Buddha Lukey
"Do you know who I am?  I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal... people know me... I'm very important.  I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany..."
My favorite brother

I can't wait till our Christmas brunch!!!  Love you all!

3 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

Jared and I look like a couple of winos...thanks for posting that awful picture of us! :) That was a fun night and I'm glad it worked out the way it did. Okay, I know the one quote is from Anchor Man, but what about the other (the title of your post). You always think of the funniest things. Love you!

Tim and Connie said...

Cameron's hair does look Ron Burgundy like! That was too funny! It was a fun evening with "kith and kin," speaking of which I'm glad you got to use the quote finally! I can't believe Christine doesn't know that one! I think she didn't know it when I used it last year too! Silly girl!! I'm looking forward to you coming over and getting fat with me!! Love you

Tiffany Hartman said...

Carrie you crack me up! I was reading the "Anchor Man" quote. Hahahaha!

Merry Christmas!