Saturday, June 16, 2007

Maui Fever


Am I the only one with Maui fever going on? I don't know if I can wait till January for the next trip. The warm, sweet smelling breeze. The good food. The cool ocean. The list goes on... I find myself day dreaming all the time. I know Cameron and Jenny feel my pain.
Connie and Tim: You WILL be coming! I will steal a couple of dollars a day from your pocket book and stash it, Connie. Christine and Jared: You're on my list too! The more, the merrier! Let's start planning now... I'll make the lava flows. Or pina coladas, take your pick.

2 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

I want to come! I hope somehow we can work it out. If not this year then next year. I love your site, Carrie! You have great pictures and funny posts. I love you and hope you're divorced. Geez!

Tim and Connie said...

I really am planning on going. Maybe a Christmas miracle will happen and we will have the time off and the money to be there! I have to go with you and Cam and Jen! It wouldn't be as fun without you guys!