Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Me and Abbey


This is one of my favorite pictures with Abbey. She loves playing with my glasses... smudging them, and bending them. That's why, when you see me, my glasses are always a little crooked. Either that, or one ear is higher than the other. Abbey is the cutest little girl ever! I am very lucky to be living with her. She keeps things simple. We sometimes watch Curious George together in the morning and share my breakfast. I pick her up and let her watch me cook sometimes too... she loves that. I love that she loves black olives just as much as I do. And I love the way she says "bye, bye" and waves her hand before she goes to bed. I haven't been able to babysit her ever since I got my job... I miss it! We were pals. I think it's funny that she all of a sudden develops amnesia on Sunday during Sacrament meeting. She pretends like she doesn't know me at all. She wont sit with me. That's Abbey though. She is one of a kind.

2 comments:

Tim and Connie said...

I am glad that Abbey has been able to get close to her Aunt Carrie. How fitting for my daughter to be close to the sister that I grew up being close to! I love you Carrie!

CHRISTINE said...

Cute picture. Isn't it funny that we post comments on each others sites when we talk to each other everyday! Oh well, this is fun!