Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Me and Wyatt


What is it with babies and my glasses? I think it's safe to say that I need new ones. Wyatt is my little buddy. He's the cutest little boy ever! He would say every one's name except mine for the longest time... now he says it all the time. I love it! I take pride in teaching him his moves... he's my little dancing partner. I don't know where he got his squat position from though. He does this funny squat position all the time! Wyatt is so generous and giving of his love and happiness. He makes people feel special, even at the age of 22 months! He is, and will grow up to be a very special person. I have a soft spot in my heart for Wyatt because he is the first to make me an "Auntie". I cherish the time I came out to Memphis before and after his birth... I stayed there for almost a month! I will never forget it. He's growing up so fast, with a growing vocabulary too! I can't wait to see what kind of person he grows up to be.

2 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

Awww, those are such cute pictures, if I say so myself! Who's kid is that? :) You know I will want copies of those pictures. I am so glad he's saying your name now!

Tim and Connie said...

I love Wyatt too. I wish I could have been there when those pics were taken! Very cute!!