Monday, June 11, 2007

Please, come in and get a facial!

I am actually at work right now. Mondays I work from 9 to 5. Have I had any appointments? No! Not one! I've been reading my book in my freezing cold "crimson" room. This is the second time I've read this book too. Good thing I have a heating blanket on the facial bed. Otherwise my hands would've fallen off already. Whoever reads this... if you have any money, please come in and get a facial from me! Boy or girl! It looks like my paycheck wont make it past $200... that's just sad. I also do waxing, body wraps, back facials (which are really nice), I'll even zap your zits for you with the high frequency wand (if you have any)! You know what... you don't even have to get a service done. Just come in to keep me company.

1 comment:

CHRISTINE said...

No appointments? What's the deal? I hope today is a better day for you, Carrie. I love that you have a blog!