Thursday, June 7, 2007

Welcome to my blog!

This is better than scrapbooking in my opinion... and it doesn't cost any money! Those who know me, know that I am going through a rough time in my life right now. At the ripe age of 22, I am going through a divorce. Also, my sweet Momma has been in a semi comatose state for 6 1/2 months now. Even though this is all happening to me, life can still be sweet. My oldest sister, Christine, is having her 2nd baby in less than a week, my brother Cameron and his wife Jenny are in the adoption process, I get to live with my other sister Connie and her husband Tim and baby Abigail, and I have a great job at a very cool spa. I have so much to look forward to in my life, and I'm excited to document it all on this blog.

2 comments:

Tim and Connie said...

Carrie you are too funny. Remember when you wouldn't read Harry Potter because everyone else was reading them and you thought they were retarded! Then you finally read them and loved them, you even named your cat Harry! I have the feeling that your blog will be the same. Looking forward to more posts!

CHRISTINE said...

Carrie, I didn't know you were doing this! I am excited to read more posts. I love you and am proud to be your sister.