Thursday, July 19, 2007

Birthday Season


I realize this is a TERRIBLE cut and paste job. This post is about the beloved birthday season. The season of a million birthday cakes. The season of extra poundage. The season of presents = happiness! Yes, that's right. Let's make a list, shall we? AUGUST: 2nd- Cameron, 14th- Carrie, 22nd- Tim, 24th- Connie, 30th- Wyatt. Am I missing anyone? I'm not including Birthdays we just had... Christine's, Dad's, Jared's, Luke's! We've had chocolate, vanilla, and lemon cake so far (my favorite, surprisingly, has been the vanilla with white chocolate frosting...mmmm. Good choice Christine!). I've decided Christine is the best at cake baking. I am proud of myself for only having one small piece each Birthday. I'm not going to lie...it's been difficult. I'm sure it will be very rewarding in the end. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE! I would like vanilla party chip cake Christine.

2 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

Carrie, I will always think of you when I watch that movie with Goldie Hawn (sp?) eating the frosting out of the jar! I love that part. I know, this is the season of birthday cake, huh? I like being a good cake maker! Party chip coming up!

Tim and Connie said...

You are too funny Carrie. At least you are pregnant and going to be gaining 20 to 30 pounds!