Sunday, July 15, 2007

BOOM!


I thought I was going to die a couple of days ago! I was at the gas station, filling my car up. I have never opened and shut my door while I pump gas, gotten in and out of the car, or talked on my cellphone specifically because I've watched TV programs where people have caught on fire, or an explosion occurs. This day I did, for some reason. I was pretty nervous about it. So, after I do that, I lean up against my car... waiting for the gas tank to fill up. I started reading all the warnings on the gas pump so I wouldn't get bored waiting there (I was bone dry, so it took a while). I laughed at a couple of things on there, like "Do not siphon gasoline from the mouth", etc. It also said to not get in and out of your car, talk on cellphones, etc. As I was reading that part... kind of getting scared, the handle on the gas nozzle clicked really loud. SHIZA!! I jumped so high! I thought I was dead for sure. Am I the only one who gets scared when that thing clicks? Gets me every time!!

1 comment:

CHRISTINE said...

I've actually stood there and read all of that info. too! You're not the only one to get scared!!