Wednesday, July 25, 2007

SHE'S ALL MINE!!


Well, Black Beauty aka OXY is all mine now (get it?!?)! I had to meet the devil himself at the DMV to get the title in my name and get it registered. He took with him Blake Bennett. I think he thought he would intimidate me, nah... he was always nice to me. I wasn't worried though. I had Officer Merrill with me. Thanks for going with me Tim! Now all I need is insurance. I've gotten a couple of quotes... but I really don't know what I'm doing! It seems Progressive is the best... what does everyone else use? She is starting to be a thorn in my side though. I have to get the oil changed, new tires, and the brake pads light is on... sheesh! I'm thinking about trading it in for a cheaper, more user friendly car, but I'm not sure. It might be a stupid idea because it is all paid for and has a 100,00 mile warranty with BMW. Regardless, Connie says only biotches drive Beemers... and I don't want people to think that about me! OXY is the ultimate driving machine...

1 comment:

Tim and Connie said...

Yeah! I'm glad Tim went with you to protect you just in case he showed up with bad intentions! Who better to take than a cop?