Sunday, July 8, 2007

HUNGRY, HUNGRY HARRY


It seems no one likes my Harry. I can understand why. In his older age he is always hungry. He meows at whoever is in the kitchen constantly... even if he's been fed already. He will only drink water from the toilet, so, he just meows at the closed bathroom doors constantly. When someone opens a bathroom door, he darts in, hops up, and starts drinking before we step foot in the bathroom. He's pooped on Connie and Tim's bed (he was locked in there all day), and on their car! Right smack dab on their windshield! By the way, I think he chose your car because he holds grudges. He didn't poo on mine, which was right next to yours in the garage! He has scratched Abbey a couple of times (bad cat), and when she pesters him while he is lying down, he doesn't run away... he just lies there! He also runs under feet when someone is walking, making them trip.

He never use to be this annoying. Ever since he had to live with that kitten for a year or so, he has kind of gone crazy. I will never give him away. Instead, we must look at his positives. He doesn't attack anymore like he use to. He had quite the temper! He loves being outside most of the time. He loves to eat popcorn with us during movies. He's still affectionate and lovey. AND, last but not least... he eats the bugs in the house (and probably scorpions that we never see!). He's better than a stinky, messy dog. Harry is a good cat!
AND DON'T LAUGH AT HOW CHUBBY I AM IN THE PICTURE ABOVE WITH THE RED SHIRT ON.

3 comments:

Cameron and Jenny Webb said...

Carrie,

I must tell you that dogs are better than cats. Always have been and always will be. First of all, we don't poop in the house and smell it all up, we go outside. Secondly, we are not smelly and gross. Humans are, believe me, I know cause I sniff them all the time. Lastly, have you ever heard a cat called a man'
s best friend? No, you haven't and we know they aren't a woman's best friend, because those are diamonds. So there.

Warm Regards,

Junior Webb

CHRISTINE said...

I have to admit, I didn't want to read your post about a cat, but I am glad I did! You are funny, Carrie. Harry is a naughty cat.

Tim and Connie said...

Harry and I are better friends when we are living apart! But I know that Harry is part of Carrie, so I tolerate him for now. If he pees or poos on me one more time...