Sunday, July 8, 2007

Look what I found!


This picture makes me smile. I love it. Just the little details are what makes this picture so funny. Cameron is wearing his makeshift #22 jersey shirt, poor Connie has a cast on her arm, Christine is wearing her New Kids On The Block t-shirt Cameron teased her about, and I'm wearing Dads army shirt. We still have those plates with the olive green decal. We just got rid of that table and chairs. We still have those picture frames too! I like Christine's school picture on the wall... classic 90's. We had it good growing up.

3 comments:

Cameron and Jenny Webb said...

What were those huge pancakes for? Was that Christine's birthday? That was my church basketball jersey! That was right before my freshman year in HS.

CHRISTINE said...

I just love this picture! I swear, I am such a nerd, but we sure did have lots of fun, huh?

Tim and Connie said...

These memories make me laugh! We had lots of fun growing up didn't we. Tim saw the picture of the pancakes and it made sense to him why I could eat pancakes every morning. We are Log Cabin kids!